mandag den 27. april 2009

Loving Liverpool even more!




So I decided to go to Liverpool from Lowestoft... a bit scared, coz I thought Dazz would do a no show on me in Liverpool, so my backup plan was seeing Shane in Leicester or wherever he lives.. but luckily Dazz did phone me and texted me all day... And I got to Liverpool at llike 17.20 and he came and picked me up along with his friend Crimbo....




So we went and found a hotel for me and went for a walk down town... and then back to the hotel where Dazz left me with Crimbo because he needed to change... and we had a long and great talk.. he's really cool that Crimbo guy...




After that we went downstairs and got beer... and then went walking through Liverpool again and went on Maccy's and back to the hotel and got even more drunk...




The night was looong and funny .... It's been a long time since I had this much fun.. and we were sooo drunk... I think we slept at like 7 o clock this morning... and woke up at like 17... lol... the guys spent the entire day here.. Crimbo went at 20 o'clock and Dazz at 22... Those guys are great.... And fun.. so tomorrow I'll get to see Liverpool alone with Dazz and maybe buy some stuff ...




I'm so loving this city.... and I loved my stay in Lowestoft too.. I wanna live in England tbh.. much nicer people than in Denmark...




Well.. I'm logging off now... I'm still tired from doing nothing today... and I miss a certain someone...




- Elle logging off

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar