torsdag den 23. april 2009

The A12




I made it to England.. only to not find Dazz in the airport, so I kind of got a bit scared...


But no worries.. Dan fixed it... Jo came and picked me up in his super nice car and gave me a ride down to Dan's... It was really fun meeting him and getting to know him, and I don't think there was more than 3 minutes silence the entire 3 hour trip... We actually found the longest road in England and travelled it for ages.... A12.. God i hate that road.. :)




The rest of the day was spent with Jon & Dan and their mates Craig and touring Lowestoft... it was fun, but God I'm tired.,.... So now I'm just sitting around Dan's gaming abit until my laptop runs out of power... So I had to blog and post some pics first ...




And I hope to see Dazz tomorrow too...




Well.. I'm singing off for a while...




- Komi hvat koma má lat so fara alt... Tad fer at blíva ein fín túr...




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar