mandag den 20. april 2009

Life is so unfair! And I'm so worried!


I went to work yesterday.... As usual... money has to be made you know. The night before I'd been running around Dalaran with Seishuu having fun doing /slap and /wave at other players I've been playing with, realising that I know so many people ingame... one of the guys I had a loving go at was Angrý (Nicolai)... we always have this weird relationship, but tbh I really like him, he's a lot of fun, with a good sense of humor...



At 20 o'clock I had put a resident to bed, and had a quick look at my cell phone, and saw that somebody had left a message on my answering machine... It was Vildmeddans (Birgitte).. she was really quiet and had difficulties finding the words....



Nicolai had crashed his car earlier on! He'd been thrown out of the car... His girlfriend was in the car too... She died!



I went into chock... Sat down and was shaking all over... couldn't even talk to my colleagues coz I was worried about him... So I went to the office and called my dear Kevin (Runia) to hear if he knew anything... he was on his way to the hospital as we talked... He too was really worried...



At 22 o'clock I suddenly remembered Ddman (Kasper).... Had anybody told him about it? Him and Nicolai are really close too, so I figured I had to give him a call to hear if he had gotten the bad news... And he was glad I did, because nobody had told him... so during the night I talked to him many times... and texted Kevin, talked to Birgitte.. and phoned Kasper again on Skype when I got home...



I heard from Kevin today... Nicolai will be alright physically with time.. But he lost the love of his life.. his everything... So he'll need lots of support to get back on track.



I'm going down there to see him tomorrow.. So what if I'll be late for work? I don't care! Nicolai needs me.. he needs all the people around he can have to get him back to his life... and give it some meaning...



Send all your warm thougths to him.. he needs it... and so does his girlfriend who died, only 17 years old. :(



R.I.P. Monica



- Elle signing off

1 kommentar:

  1. Chin up Else, good friends and family are going to be just as important to him in the coming months as the medical treatment. As you say, he's got some really heavy stuff to go through and I know it will help that he has your support.

    This is a life-changing event for him and I can't even begin to imagine how anyone can start to deal with a tragic accident like this.

    If there's anything I can do, just let me know....telephone number and email are on Facebook and you know where I am in game.

    Hugs
    Nik

    SvarSlet